Job LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Compensationup to $45/hr.
We are looking for a Bilingual (French and English) Recruiter supporting recruitment activity for a large financial institution in Montreal. This is a 1 year assignment, subject to extensions. The client is a large financial institution, and the roles recruited for are finance, technical and admin.
This role reports to the Manager, Recruiting.
The successful candidate will have exposure to our external markets and competitive landscape, the ability to develop an understanding of our business and talent strategies. The Recruiting Consultant will partner closely with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing strategies and will specialize in direct sourcing, lead generation and managing the hiring of quality candidates. There will be opportunities to work on special projects and recruitment related initiatives.
- Explore recruiting best practices and implementing selection and recruiting processes to fill vacancies
- Interviewing potential candidates and identifying quality candidates for 2nd interviews with Hiring Managers
- Develop an understanding of the external marketplace to support talent strategy and business requirements
- Contribute to recruiting Practices and Policies
- Manage a full requisition load, while ensuring service and quality standards are achieved in a timely manner
- Source high quality candidates through direct recruiting in the marketplace using a range of sources and lead generation approaches
- Participate in regular team meetings and continuous process improvement initiatives
- Ability to manage a high volume of recruiting activities
- Ability to conduct capability based interviews- Knowledge of social media and its use in the recruiting process
- Demonstrated consulting skills- Experience recruiting with an Applicant Tracking System- Ability to build relationships- Knowledge of the Financial Services market
- Technically agile and informed- Well developed client focus and networking skills
- Customer service orientation- Demonstrates strong initiative and judgment
Qualifications: - 3-5 years of experience in recruiting- Education in an HR related field an asset- Experience with Taleo an asset- Post secondary degree or diploma- CHRP designation an asset