Job LocationNorth York, Ontario, Canada
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Duration6-12 months, subject to renewals
We are looking for an Infrastructure PM for a financial institution.
The successful candidate must demonstrate skill in infrastructure migration projects including change, incident, problem, and asset management functions.
Must also demonstrate ability to interface with executives, technology and external specialists to create alignment, establish direction and lead the execution of the project on an accelerated 8-month time frame.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Effectively deliver a complex project through a matrix resource management model.
- Interface with a team of cross functional executives over the lifecycle of the program
- Work with additional project management staff to build high-level and detailed project plans that focus on successful project execution and meeting project objectives.
- Ensure that Project Management practices are applied to consolidate, plan, execute and govern multiple project workstreams.
- Work with the Technology Services Project Management Office to ensure appropriate practices, governance and controls are undertaken.
- Monitor appropriate risk management practices throughout the project/program lifecycle.
- Coordinate vendor management activities and risk mitigation.
- Ensure scope, deliverables and requirements definitions support effective planning, execution and closing processes. Ensure that change, acceptance and approval management is proactive and effective on all workstreams.
- Works closely with other Enterprise Services teams to effectively align project resource requirements and work package leadership in support of project objectives.
- 7-10 years of progressive project/program management experience across infrastructure and application environments. Experience with HP Service Manager or ServiceNow platforms is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience leading large, complex Infrastructure projects at an enterprise-level
- PMP certification is strongly desired, evidence of relevant applicable education and experience will be considered. Work with agile frameworks and teams is an asset.
– ITIL knowledge and strong operations/service management mindset required.
- Requires strong interpersonal, communication, managerial, motivational, organizational and planning skills.
- Vendor management experience required