Production Support Analyst
Job LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Compensation$90/hr - $105/hr
This a 1 year contract to start, location is North York.
Our client's Digital Business Automation Services is looking for a Production Support Analyst to support their Pega Case Management Platform. As a member of the Digital Business Automation Services team supporting Pega, responsibilities will include infrastructure support, stability, and performance management, as well as technical specifications, analysis, development and maintenance.
The Candidate will perform in-depth problem solving, troubleshooting, and conduct root cause analysis of problems and issues affecting the applications and/or their environment.
Some of the specific responsibilities are:
• Manage and utilize monitoring tools and alerts to prevent production down time.
• Collaborate with development team, infrastructure teams, third parties and other technical teams as necessary in the configuration and support of the applications and their environment
• Identify and resolve complex problems and issues.
• Provide performance improvements and capacity planning recommendations.
• Identify and participate in system stability, upgrade, and business continuity projects
• Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of infrastructure and technical changes within the environment
• Provide development and infrastructure estimates at various levels of a project to match architectural solution, including assistance in business case creation
• Experiences in Pega 7 and working knowledge of Pega OOB features and Engine APIs
• 5+ years of hands on application and production support experience
• Proven analysis and development skills preferably with a degree in Computer Science, related technology degree/diploma, or equivalent experience
• Certification and/or working experience with Pega Platform
• Experience with implementing Pega integration services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• Experience in design, development and support using PRPC and frameworks
• Experience with IBM Websphere products and Linux platforms
• A strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a multi-site environment
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle several tasks efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience with System Development Life Cycle Methodologies and Agile Methodology
• Background with Change Management and Release Management process
• Experience with Reveille monitoring tools
• Experience with source code management tools.
• Understanding of web and distributed application development.
• Experience with the FileNet P8 suite of tools
• On call support, occasional weekend and/or off-hour work in support of production support