Job LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Compensationup to 120 K, plus bonuses and benefits
We have bene engaged to identify and present a leader with significant UX and Interaction Design experience to join our Digital User Experience team in the "Client Experience Office". You will be responsible for guiding and creating remarkable and progressive digital experiences for a variety of audiences to support the client's business in Canada, with an emphasis on responsive and mobile designs. You will work closely with stakeholders to define the user experience for secure digital properties, ensuring they closely align with the client's key success factors. You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the team to conceptualize design and prototype ideas for implementation on the web and mobile.
As a UX Architect you will lead and deliver within the following streams of work:
• Lead the design of digital features for web and mobile.
• Apply sound user-centred design principles to influence project strategy and direction.
• Take ownership to drive the UX strategy - be an evangelist for UX practices across the company.
• Develop user scenarios, user flows, design concepts, low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed.
• Plan and execute user research / user testing to validate ideas and refine designs.
• Ensure standards and best practices are appropriately communicated and documented.
• Manage user experience deliverables produced by internal and 3rd party resources as required to ensure expectations are successfully met
• Lead the production of annotated wireframes, design specs and other documentation as needed within all project timelines
• Ensure the workflow reflects the users’ needs and maintain consistency among features
• Determine the need for user research and user testing; then orchestrate and oversee the process. Interpret and review research findings for presentations to project teams
• Work closely with the Development Team to ensure that designs are being implemented properly
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital design and user experience with a strong desire to focus on user-centered design and responsive designs
• Solid UX and UI Practice/Process
• University degree or certification in User Experience related field or equivalent work experience
• Solid portfolio demonstrating impactful customer experiences, including experience developing digital products from initial concept through to implementation
• Design experience ranging across web and mobile (mobile web and native applications)
• Strong knowledge and experience designing wireframes, UI patterns and interactive prototypes using industry software (e.g. Sketch and inVision)
• Well-versed in current accessibility standards
• Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling interfaces
• Excellent design, verbal, writing and presentation skills
• Experience working with clients and various departments within a team environment
• Solid understanding of front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
• Knowledge of current web standards and the latest trends
• Ability to successfully manage and deliver on multiple needs with competing deadlines and priorities
• Experience working in agile methodology
• Experience designing for Pega an asset
Location is Montreal. Remote work is NOT an option.