Job LocationMississaugua, Ontario, Canada
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Senior Application Anaylst/Developer with a minimum of 7 years of Kofax Capture experience and 5+ years of overall Microsoft application support and development to work on the team.
The successful incumbent will have strong technical skills with the ability to work independently. As a member of the DBAS team responsibilities include Kofax application project delivery and delivery of larger upgrade projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for creation of technical specifications, analysis, and design. The desirable candidate will utilize his/her knowledge of business objectives, process, products, people, and technology, to deliver quality, cost-effective and timely solutions to business partners.
You will be responsible for delivering Kofax based projects, in support of both new and existing content management applications, delivering the new functionality, modifying existing processes, integrating vendor packages within current environments, and ultimately delivering IT solutions that meet our business partners' needs
Some of the specific responsibilities are:
• Estimate, design develop and implement Kofax solutions for business projects using both Kofax Capture and Kofax Transformation Module
• Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of infrastructure and technical changes within the environment
• Identify and participate in system renewal, stability, upgrade, and business continuity projects
• Provide ongoing support of the Kofax suite of tools and application systems in our environments, including responding to service requests, problem analysis, resolution, escalation and reporting as necessary
• Certification and/or working experience with Kofax Capture and Kofax Transformation Module
• Proven analysis and development skills preferably with a degree in Computer Science, related technology degree/diploma, or equivalent experience
• Experience with integrating and supporting vendor packages in an established production environment consisting of various technologies and platforms
• Microsoft distributed or web application development and support experience
• Strong working background with client-server environments and exposure to web based applications
• Proven technical lead capabilities, able to mentor junior developers
• Solid problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a multi-site environment
• Experience with .Net, IIS, VB and SQL server in a distributed Microsoft environment
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle several tasks efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and stored procedures
• Experience with System Development Life Cycle Methodologies
• Background with Change Management and Release Management process
• Experience with Reveille monitoring tools
• Experience with source code management tools and Ansible automation.
• Understanding of web and distributed application development.
• Experience with the FileNet P8 suite of tools
This is an 18 months project