Job LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Compensationup to 95 base
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst with a particular focus on Asset Management within a large enterprise.
The successful candidate will be focused on the following:
- Asset Inventory and Analysis
- Evaluation of existing IT vendors service and product offering
- Consolidation of the services/licenses and eliminating redundancies
- Rationalization of vendors, their performance, service offerings and optimization of services/products/SLA’s
- Leadership of IT Vendor Management initiatives
- Issuing RFIs, RFPs, and participation in vendor selection
- Evaluation of SLAs and Licenses, eliminating redundancies and aligning business needs to service offerings
- Driving savings through lean operations, better vendor management and more effective value realization
- 5+ years experience in full cycle procurement
- 3+ years in Asset management
- Strategic Sourcing, enterprise level
- RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Vendor Negotiation and Management
- SLA, SOW execution and compliance
- eScourcing experience preferred, but not required.
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in savings and rationalization
There are 4 positions.